FCCLA State Officers and Members
2012-13 PROGRAM OF WORK - DESIGN: See What we SEE..Possibilities!
Goal: To dream of membership recruitment and retention
- To inspire middle school membership by encouraging high school chapters to
educate their local middle schools about opportunities FCCLA has to offer.
- To construct a program of work in chapters to recruit and retain members.
- To outline your personal goals and set them into action by completing a Power of
Goal: To design a public awareness blueprint that will be implemented at the local and state levels
- To encourage chapters to build a strong foundation for FCCLA in their communities through publicizing community service projects.
- To mold a strong public presence by actively participating in state selected public awareness activities.
- To create a plan of action to promote Student Body national program throughout the school.
Goal: To impact our communities and members by delivering service and recognition.
- To design a community service project for participation in the statewide Share Our Strength efforts.
- To express success for members through chapter recognition throughout the year.
- To earn an invitation to the Very Important Programs (VIP) Party by sculpting a national programs project and completing the state recognition form.
- To sketch your future by investigating design careers through the Career Connections Program.